- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number, or credit card. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as processing your orders, managing your events, responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
Use of Information
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. Many parts of San Francisco International Arts Festival may be accessed without providing any personal information. Personal information is only required when necessary, such as when purchasing tickets or posting events for ticket sales.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety, or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you submit.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future.